Tuesday 23 April 2013

Pies pies pies - My Beef and Ale Pie


I've been busy as always working on a few things recently - we've done a few more videos which will be online soon and I've also started throwing together ideas for a recipe book. It's not going to be a traditional recipe book but will hopefully fuse together my love of photography and food. I'll keep you informed of how I'm getting on and when I've figured out the format you'll be the first to have a little sneak preview..

So here's the next video of our Master Baker series which you can watch here, this time I chose to make a good old beef and ale pie. It's a classic for a reason. A great pie for all occasions! The pastry turned out a bit 'rougher' than expected but, for me, a pie should never be too fussy - it's about the flavour right?

I hope you enjoy the video as much as I enjoyed making it!



No comments:

Post a Comment