Tuesday 16 October 2012

Food photography


I’ve always wanted to be a food photographer. It seems the obvious thing seeing as though I work on so many photography shoots and love photography, combine that with my passion for food and cooking and pretty much anything to do with a kitchen and what do you get? You got it - a food photographer!

Recently I’ve been busy trying to shoot more to build up my portfolio so by pulling a few favours with photographers I work with and a lot of hard work I’m slowly starting to put together a portfolio. I thought I’d give you all a little sneak preview. I originally intended to post the recipes for each dish with the shots but 1. It’s been a lot of work and
2. I didn’t make them all…

Hope you enjoy






5 comments:

  1. They all look so good! What is the dish on the third photo? Looks like something really nice and autumn-ish
    You now have a fan from The Netherlands, how awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a beef stew, it was insanely good!

      Delete
  2. I've always wanted to be a food photographer myself! Yous pics looks amazing (and very yummy)!

    http://naomemandeflores.com/en

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look really good:)
    I like your photos♥

    ReplyDelete